Thursday 20 June 2013

Activity Update

So, after a few weeks away from the blog, I've had many questions asking how the exercise is going, well after a very positive first week, with cycling, running and gymming, the following weeks haven't been so good. Work, marking and generally being lazy have got in the way of exercise.

I write this evening in a much more positive light, after a weekend away chasing Duke Of Edinburgh groups across the countryside (legitimately, I was there to supervise the groups) I have had a relatively active week; and have taken up tennis. After a warm up game on Tuesday I played doubles with colleagues after work this evening, which would have gone well, if I could serve, return, or generally hit the ball. Between me and my playing partners; Nadal, Williams and Federer we had a really good game. 

Further updates to come in the future. See below for my Instagram photos of the d of e weekend.

Ok, so this last one probably hasn't helped with the exercise regime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment